Assignmentor develops academic papers, dissertations, and other academic products as per the requirements of the clients for academic, research and reference purpose only.
The diversified service that we render can help you widen the scope of your knowledge and carry out insightful analysis. To exemplify, if you are to conduct a SWOT analysis of Tesco, a good example of SWOT, Porters’ five forces, PESTEL and value chain analysis can be used as a guiding tool to develop similar analysis of the company.
The products of Assignmentor can greatly reduce the time you spend for academic research and analysis and help you attain the desired grades. This can eventually lead you to a successful career in the future.
The services offered by us are also 100% confidential as we abide by the Data Protection Act of 1998 as far as client service data is concerned. Your order will be kept private and secrecy is guaranteed. If you are reluctant to reveal your identity while taking our service, there is a pseudonym to help you with this. It is easy to maintain anonymity while taking our service, simply register with an E-mail account and make cash payment to our bank account.
Just received your academic paper, here are some helpful tips to help you with:
• It is better to make a printed copy of your paper rather than reading it directly from the device screen
• Thoroughly read the paper and highlight the important points and make a note where necessary. Re-reading always helps in case you missed anything.
• Thorough reading of any academic paper can help you understand the overall structure and help you later develop your own writing style
• Take a careful look at the overall style and structure of the paper
• It is better to take notes of the subtitles that are contained in the paper as these can later be included in the paper
• When you are almost done reading the paper, take a look at the reference and bibliography list at the end of the paper as it will help you get familiarized with all the sources used in the paper
• Last, but not the least is that try to read other academic papers and articles related with the one you have just prepared. It is recommended that read at least one theoretical book and some articles from the article database. Some of the well known databases that you can make use of are Infotrac, ScienceDirect, Emerald, Medline, Ingenta etc. Also make good use of your university library as this can give you free access to other university library and online journals.
Some tips for dissertations:
• Follow the above mentioned guidelines in general and at the same time develop a good understanding of the literature review section and research objectives as these two sections will give you a overall direction about the contents and subject of the dissertation.
For developing your own dissertation or any academic paper by using our custom-written materials as standard, follow the below guidelines:
Follow the methodology of our custom-written papers to develop an idea about the content and prepare your own. The methodological contents include research philosophy, strategy, approach, data collection etc
The results of your primary data can be compared with those of our paper to ensure accuracy
Carefully go through the limitations of our research paper as this can give you a rough idea of the problems that you may come across while developing the paper
“Future research implication” section can give you an idea of the potential undiscovered segments of the research
When making company-based reports, make sure you properly utilize the following sections:
• A background and deeper analysis of the company
• The use of different models and framework in carrying out the discussion
• Recommendations given at the end of the report
• Current news of the company
• The information about the company has to be correct and latest
The working conditions
Everyone has their own distinct learning style. Yet, some tested tips and methods can help you make best use of your time and capabilities:
• Are you okay with individual learning or group learning? If it is group study that fits you, you can create a study group with your college/university friends as it creates a platform for diversified learning
• Do you learn better with words or diagrams? For the former, practice taking notes and for the latter you can use mind maps and diagrams to make optimum use of your learning time
• Working for too long with no breaks in between is not good. Try to form a habit of taking 5-minute break after 20-minute of working. It is a tested work-rest balance that can refresh you